Skip to main content

Introducing me and my blog!

 Hi, welcome to my first ever blog!

I'm excited to share my content with you here, as well as through my instagram @jennysinsighttoni. I hope you enjoy my future posts.


My names Jenny and I'm 20 years old going into my second year studying marketing at Ulster University. As part of my digital marketing and analytic module I have been asked to create a blog on something that
interests me. I have chosen to base my blog on fun things to do throughout Northern Ireland. I'm a very active and adventurous person, I love finding new places to explore or new restaurants to visit. 

I don't know about you but on my days off I love meeting up with family or friends and doing something exciting. It's hard to think of new ideas sometimes but hopefully with my blog posts, and more regularly my instagram posts I can share some of my favourite day trips which might inspire you. 

Northern Ireland has some of the most beautiful spots right on your doorstop. Due to the lack of outbound travel this year, there is no better time to explore N.I and hopefully I can provides lots of ideas for your day trips, or staycations. 

Thank you for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Coast

 One of my favourite areas to visit in Northern Ireland for a short break is the North Coast. It has everything you could possibly need; amazing restaurants, beautiful beaches and a great variety of activities. There are so many stunning places to explore and fantastic things to do it will be hard job to narrow down my top spots.  My mum, me and my sister in Me and Mrs Jones Lost and found eatery is a secret gem located close to Portstewart Strand and has the best brunch menu. The restaurants itself has a simplistic feel and overlooks the sea. Who wouldn't want to drink their morning coffee while enjoying the waves beat against the sand? This eatery is definitely a must visit for all the foodies out there, it is quite expensive but if you've tried the food you'll understand why. My personal favourite is the 'JackFruit Tacos' which are made up of pulled jackfruit, house salsa, lime aioli and  avocado on soft-shell tacos. It costs £7.50 and are filled with flavour. Th

Coffee Hot Spots

The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is have a cup of coffee, it kick starts my day. I'm sure many of you will agree with me that there is nothing better on a cold morning than a hot cup of coffee. Two or three times a week I would go to an independent coffee shop, either by myself or with a friend and treat myself to a scone or sandwich. Unfortunately, now with the new lockdown rules, we can no longer sit--in and enjoy our morning coffee, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy them whilst walking, sitting down at a park, or even in our own homes. Just because we can't sit in doesn't mean we should avoid them altogether, we need to make an extra effort to place an order over these next three weeks, and support local businesses throughout Northern Ireland. I will be sharing with you some of my weekly coffee shop visits and orders, hopefully, you can try them out too! Me in 3 Kings Portstewart Blend & Batch  I would usually take a visit to Blend & B